Inmar adding 212 jobs in Winston-Salem | News
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Gov. Bev Perdue announced Thursday that Inmar technology company is expanding its headquarters in Winston-Salem, adding 212 jobs over the next five years.
Officials said the company will invest $24.5 million and that the project is made possible by state grants from the Job Development Investment Grant and the One North Carolina Fund award.
The average salary for the new positions will be $72,783, plus benefits. That’s well above Forsyth County’s average salary of $41,912.
The company has 30 positions open now, including software developers, engineers and database architects and analysts.
For more information on those positions–and to apply–go to inmar.com.
Inmar is a privately held company that currently employs more than 640 people in Winston-Salem, and in Forsyth and Mecklenburg Counties.
Upcoming Events near Winston - Salem
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crews getting Winston-Salem streets ready for Cycling Classic
- Witness says Bailey never saw 11-year-old in road
- Suspect sought in armed robbery of Winston-Salem business
- Kernersville man accused of striking boy with car ‘didn’t hit brakes,’ trooper says
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking